Nightingale Fremantle is a 15 apartment development located in the heart of an iconic district.
They were struggling with sales and awareness using online portals (Realestate.com.au) which was costing more than $5000 per month.
The developer came to us with very little marketing collateral and no digital strategy to generate inquiries.
They thought the brand and story would sell itself.
We sat down with the developer and defined who the buyer profiles were which were:
- Mature professional downsizers with a focus on community
- Young professionals with a focus on sustainable living
- Created a Landing Page to drive all web traffic to convert into enquiries
- Designed a comprehensive automated 6 email sequence so all enquiries would receive ongoing marketing
- Built a Lead Generation platform via Facebook and Instagram to generate real enquiries
- AdWords campaign to generate enquiries
- Call Centre to phone all enquiries and book appointments immediately
- 12 enquiries in 2 weeks
- 7 appointments
- 2 sales
- $1.30 million revenue
- $0 commission paid to agent as developer sold it himself