The owner of 2 hotels came to us to look at ways to increase loyalty and direct bookings via their website.
Each booking generated via Expedia, Trivago etc were charging them 10% of the room revenue.
They found that returning guests would use Expedia, Bookings.com and Trivago to book again because they had not been top of mind.
- We reviewed their entire digital strategy and realised there was no retention strategy in place
- They had a database of over 8000+ guests which was not being utilised sitting in their CRM
- We immediately crafted and implemented an Email Direct Marketing strategy in place.
- Our team designed and created 2 email newsletters each month focused on humanising the hotel brand whilst profiling them as local experts on events and entertainment
- We emailed this to 8000 of their guests
- Created an automation so each new guest checking in would be added to this mailing list immediately
- They are generating 10-15 enquiries with each email we send
- $16500 additional revenue without having to pay a single cent to any online booking agency.